We collect information from you through the following ways:
- Information, such as your name, e-mail and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Your personal information, including information in your CV or other details of your experience or qualifications. Please do not provide this information to us if you do not consent to such use or potential disclosure of your personal information.
KRH will use the information gathered:
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide a better service to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on the web site by which you make enquiries.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
Disclosure of information
In order to consider your application or provide you with the information which you have requested, your personal information may be transferred or shared with our Group companies and offices, and other professionals or third parties who act for or with us.
We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a joint venture or collaboration, financing, sale, merger, corporate reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We may also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
If we or our business merges with, or is acquired by, another business or company (or is considering either of these possibilities) we may share your personal information with the prospective owners of the business or company and their advisors. If a merger or acquisition actually happens, you should receive notice of this.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to guard against your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
You can contact us by clicking on the contact us links available in this website. When contacting us, KRH will deal with all of your submitted data on a confidential basis. The form submitted directly to the company requires providing data that will help answer all your queries and comments on this website.